What does creating an intention, wellness ritual, or spiritual practice mean to you?
For many, it may mean: This is my time to either receive insight or guidance from my divine self. Where I am going to take time for me, focus, be conscientious, mindful, and awareness on putting my intentions and my spiritual connection, and overall wellness on the forefront. This is when I breath. When I slow down. Be present. Where I live in the now. Nourish myself. Where I listen to that quiet voice. Tune in to my own frequency.
There are unlimited opportunities, and small gestures to open up this space for yourself. You may have some form of daily ritual, or spiritual type of practice that bring yourself back into alignment, and balance, so you can move forward, give your gifts, bring out your purpose, and learn more about yourself. A reset button time. Recalibration or personal check in time. This spiritual practice is another component to opening the space up to invite that higher self or source to come through you — to you, for you.
It’s about focus, and attention on what you want, and getting out of your way, with visualizing, dreaming, appreciation, and gratitude; all part of the process of getting vibrationally aligned with your desires. It’s about creating the time, inner-landscape, and ritual, so it becomes you; a new habit, and pattern of deliberating being, and creating your ideal life from an inspired place. Creating a practice is not just taking time out for self-care or being spiritual. It’s about creating a rhythm, space for consciousness, and a practice around it, shifting, and doing it! A shift-ritual! Create a “Shifttual”!
Here are some ways you can integrate a spiritual practice and a create a “shiftual” into your daily life:
Gratitude practice Writing Being in nature Reading or writing poetry
Journaling Meditation De-cluttering Napping Walking meditation
Affirmations, mantras Writing a handwritten letter to someone Yoga practice
Complimenting someone Breath work Mudras with hands Mindful moments
Gardening Read, stretch, or walk at a specific time of day Laughter
Tarot cards Choosing a rune Candle lighting Bath time Slowing down
Visiting your sacred space Honoring others, small kindness gestures Imagining
Music to inspire, as a way to connect, relax, etc. Tea, coffee, drinking water
Having a spiritual practice helps you become more deeply connected to yourself, to your intentions, and dreams. Creating a spiritual practice is part of self-care. It’s one way to deliberately design your life to allow for your intentions, visions, and dreams to magnetize, and manifest. By taking little steps towards wellness, and integrating mindful rhythms and rituals within your day, over time you develop a seamless practice, and/or deepen one if your practice exists into your daily life.
Utilize your spiritual practice zone to inspire wellness, enhance personal development rituals, and one that compliments and fuels your intentions. Prioritize you, and your time. Implement strategies for yourself to help guide you towards success. Make the time, and establish a rhythm for yourself to create long-lasting changes. Honor yourself by gifting yourself this spiritual practice time regardless if it’s 5 minutes or 5 hours. Remember to begin, or maintain your spiritual practice, and embed daily rituals as part of your daily practice. This can be combined as an intention tool, and be part of your personal spiritual development even when you are busy.
Creating time is equally as important as creating the sacred space we explore with intentions. Make “when” part of the ritual & practice too – not just what you do, but when you do it.
Why create a spiritual practice / wellness ritual to connect to your intention path?
* Routines are nourishing, and supportive to our intentions, nervous system, and life path.
* Provides a spiritual spine, positive habit framework, and foundation for your day. How you start your day, sets the tone for the entire day. Daily becomes weekly, monthly, yearly, etc.
* Your energy is powerful when your approach your day with consciousness
* A way to create a pattern to establish change, new thoughts, actions and behaviors. A rhythm is a catalyst for growth.
* The ritual is to replenish, and provide an opening for wisdom, for inspired action, to settle in, re-group, to keep vibration high, for a physical check in on body where stress may live, or you may feel uneasy, getting intuition and where you can acknowledge it.
* Rituals are grounding, empowering, and an anchor to a day that otherwise can blow away with the wind.
* Having a ritual becomes a fresh start and a way to release the previous day, past struggles, etc. How, with presence, bringing your full attention, and being deliberate can help shift circumstances and perspective.
* Creating rituals and a practice contributes to personal development and positivity.
* Rituals and routines a way to connect with your sacred self, and honor the source within.
* A way to raise your vibration by doing something joyful, peaceful, calming, and harmonious.
For many of us, our life, and how we live our life becomes the spiritual practice. Having a cup of coffee, walking the dog, retrieving the newspaper or mail from the box, and adding meaning to a repetitive task, or offering consciousness to an otherwise mundane situation can also be a spiritual experience. You don’t necessarily need to park your fanny on a mountaintop to meditate. And it doesn’t necessarily mean you need to meditate on a cushion, sit at your alter or do a yoga pose, but if you are inspired to, and that works for you, wonderful! As you spiritually grow, and develop your spiritual practice may shift, and look different than you previously envisioned. Seek pleasure, enjoyment, presence, and inspiration with your spiritual practice. Develop and customize your own spiritual, wellness, or intention rituals that fit for you, your path, and personal growth.
How would your life positively change if you incorporated a spiritual practice moving forward – with diligence, persistence, mindfulness, dedication, and joy? Positively infuse your day with high-vibrational, uplifting rituals within your practice to support your wellness, and intentional path to your dreams.